Teresa is available for consulting & speaking on...
* strategic planning and visioning
* advocacy and policy analysis
* qualitative research, group facilitation, & survey design
* program evaluation, quantitative research, & data analysis
* educational program management
* community building and event organization
* training and technical assistance
* business & non-profit development
Teresa is currently doing short-term consulting, but she will be looking for an organizational leadership role at a government agency, social enterprise, non-profit, foundation, etc, seeking to improve education at the systems level for under-served populations, implementing evidence-based practices as well as innovating & evaluating new practices – with a preference for making an impact in early childhood (ages 0-8) through high-quality parent education, early interventions, infant & toddler care, early childhood education, and PreK/TK-3rd initiatives. She sees the need both for cognitive development (math & science / STEM, early language & literacy, sign language for babies, reading books, etc) as well as for non-cognitive development (executive functioning skills, emotional control, compassion & empathy, creativity, etc) - and for a whole systems approach (nutrition & health, parents & families, community support, libraries & museums, daycares & preschools, use of technology, informal learning, etc). Preferably based out of the Portland, Oregon area with some travel involved.
For projects and organizations related to...
* early childhood systems building & workforce development
* early learning quality improvement, including preschool/PreK/TK
* infant & toddler development and parenting
* STEM and math education, especially early math learning
* social emotional & executive functioning development
* hands-on education / maker initiatives
* family-friendly intentional communities
* women & kids in tech, entrepreneurship, & leadership
Teresa is also available to help with short-term consulting, part-time jobs, projects, and events related to any of her many interest areas, including teaching / tutoring / nannying, gifted & talented education, books, math / science, singularity / futurism, dance / fitness / cirque, retail / sales / customer service, cognitive science / psychology / neurobiology, babies / parenting / child development, technology / programming / makerspaces, spa / massage / meditation, health / life extension / quantified self, family-friendly intentional communities, kids & females in tech / STEAM / entrepreneurship, executive functioning skills development, nutrition / paleo & real food / sustainable agriculture, attachment parenting / babywearing / children included in everyday life, and more!
Teresa travels quite a bit, and is open to assisting throughout the USA (West Coast, East Coast, and Midwest) and internationally.
You can contact Teresa at teresaeg at gmail dot com for her help!